Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Chim-chimeny chim-chim ch-Iraq?

An anonymous commenter hepped me to this Newsday article about anti-war protestors doing their protest-y thing outside of a Hillary! Clinton appearance in Saratoga Springs, NY.

Since Hillary! is one of the more "hawkish" Dems in the Senate where the GWOT is concerned, I didn't find most of the article very surprising. Most of it was about how the moonbats are threstening to vote for someone else the next time she runs, unless she falls in line with the Dean/Pelosi/Murtha/MoveOn/etc. cut and run strategy. Ho-hum.

But the following part of the article caught my eye:
Also protesting was Pete Looker, a chimney sweep from Saratoga Springs who was dressed as Santa Claus.

"I think she needs to join us and try peace," Looker said. "I think there's hope for her, then we won't have to put any more coal in her stocking."
Um...am I the only one who sees something weird going on here?

If I was a member of Hillary!'s Secret Service detail, I might be calling in Dick Van Dyke for some questioning.

I'm just saying, is all.

No comments: