Sunday, February 18, 2007

I don't remember video games being so strenuous

I'm kind of sore this weekend because I went to occasional commenter and longtime real-world friend Andy's new apartment on Friday night, where we played a bunch of games on his Nintendo Wii. Unlike other video game consoles, the Wii involves a lot of physical activity. We played home run derby a few times, some golf, and bowling. I found the latter to be the most fun, and although he beat me two out of three games (the prize: Respect) I managed to get four strikes in a row in the game I won.

I honestly thought I'd be feeling worse than I did the next day, seeing as how I'm an almost entirely sedentary creature, but I'm only a little sore. All in all, the Wii is pretty fun. Hopefully, in the future, I'll get a little better at the games. It takes some getting used to.

No comments: