Monday, December 29, 2008

At last, our long international airport nightmare is over

It looks like one of America's stupidest tourist attractions is drawing fewer people these days:
The men's room at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport where Republican Sen. Larry Craig was arrested in a sex sting is losing it appeal as a tourist stop, an official said.

"We're getting there," said Patrick Hogan, director of public affairs for the Metropolitan Airports Commission. "I think we'll all be glad when there's no special interest in that restroom."
Well, that was allegedly the problem in the first place, wasn't it?

Anyway, I've never been one of those people who enjoys visiting oddities like the World's Biggest Ball of Twine on my vacations, but even so, I can't imagine how sucky your vacation would have to be in order to go out of your way to visit a somewhat-notorious bathroom. I feel sorry for whoever had to sit through one of those vacation slideshows.

No comments: