Tuesday, February 03, 2009

That's not a good place to sleep it off

As you all know, I've been known to go out and have a few drinks. And, yes, sometimes I have a few too many. But I don't think I've ever gotten quite this trashed:
Fire officials said the man, who has not been charged with a crime, does not live in the building and told rescuers that he had been drinking with his brother the previous evening and could not remember how he ended up lodged inside the chimney.
That must have been one hell of a night. And one hell of a hangover.

No comments: