Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I feel bad for the little tyke

And, no, I don't really mean the twelve-year-old:
Schoolboy Alfie Patten, who made headlines earlier this year when it was reported he had got his girlfriend pregnant when aged just 12, is not the baby's father after all, the Sun said Tuesday.

In February, media said Patten's 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Stedman had fallen pregnant after a night of unprotected sex, possibly making Patten Britain's youngest father when she gave birth to daughter Maisie.

"I thought it would be good to have a baby. I didn't think about how we would afford it," he told the Sun at the time.
It turns out that after the media reported on the whole thing, "other boys came forward to say they had had sex with Stedman." DNA tests subsequently proved that Alfie wasn't the baby daddy, but showed that a 14-year-old was.

That baby sure has a great future, I tell you.

No comments: