Monday, July 06, 2009

About a dozen kinds of creepy

Um, I think you'll forgive me if I can't summon any comment pithier than ewwwwwwwwww:
A New Zealand Internet auction site said it has pulled two postings by a teenager who sought to sell nude pictures of his mother.

The 18-year-old Auckland student, identified only as Michael, said he put up his first offering on the Trade Me Web site, promising "five naked photos of my mum," after his mother told him to clear out the family garage and sell any unwanted items, The Daily Telegraph reported Monday.

Michael said he attempted to sell a series of "glamor" shots of his mother, including a picture of her wearing only underwear, on the Web site after it deleted his first auction.

The student said the first auction was "a bit of a joke."

"I did it a bit sneakily but she found out. At first she was was pretty shocked, but then she went along with it. I just wanted a bit of extra cash, we're not rich or anything," he said.
Yeah, I'm not "rich or anything" either, but if I [shudder] happened to find nude pictures of my mom, I don't think my first inclination would be to sell them to strangers. That said, if I did do something that skeevy and my mom found out about it, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go along with it, preferring instead to kick my ass all over the place. In fact, I'm fairly certain that had I done something that fucking wrong, I would not be typing this, seeing as how I'd be quite dead and buried somewhere out in the Mojave Desert.

No comments: