Wednesday, February 02, 2011

You know what's great about really stupid people?

Other than the fact that they're often hilarious (and supply much of the material here), they also make you feel better about all of the relatively minor stupid decisions you've made in your life:
Tenants using a hole in the floor as an ashtray apparently started a house fire in North Portland today that caused $30,000 in damage, fire officials said.

"If that's true, it shouldn't be a surprise that there was a fire," said Portland Fire spokesman Paul Corah. "That's not careless smoking, that's stupid smoking."
I've done some pretty stupid shit in my day, but it all pales in comparison to that. I can honestly say that at least none of my dumbassery has ever resulted in a major fire.

I mean, seriously, you couldn't just put your butts in an empty beer can? I mean, you know that there was no shortage of empty beer cans in that house.

No comments: