Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hey, that's great!

I've never achieved a world record, but on the other hand, I can bitch about politics without fear of my neighbors ratting me out to the authorities:
A Cuban cigar roller said he is submitting his 230-foot cigar to Guinness World Records for recognition as the world's longest cigar.

Jose Castelar Cairo, 67, who uses the name Cueto for his cigar rolling, said he began rolling the massive Habano -- a cigar containing 100 percent Cuban tobacco -- April 25 using tobacco from his own farm in San Juan y Martinez and completed the project Tuesday, the Cuban News Agency reported Wednesday.
I'm not sure what the guy got as a prize, but I'm fairly certain that it wasn't a shiny new car.

1 comment:

Terra di Luce Corvaro said...

Thankss for posting this