Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Busted!

You know, I could make some kind of a crass joke about the following story, but I sort of wasted the only decent one on the headline.
The Martin County Sheriff's office said Maureen Raymond, 49, of Port St. Lucie was pulled over around 9:20 p.m. Sunday by a deputy responding to a report of a reckless driver, TCPalm reported Friday.

Raymond, who the arrest report said smelled of alcohol and possessed an empty glass that smelled like it had contained an alcoholic beverage, told the deputy she could not comply with his instructions in the field sobriety test because of her "big boobies."

"I asked her if she wanted to attempt the task and she stated if I hold her hand," the arrest affidavit states. "I asked her again if she would like to attempt the task and she stated not really because she has big breasts."
I'm going to go ahead and assume that the sobriety test the officer was trying to get her to perform wasn't the one where they ask you to recite your ABCs. At least, I hope not.

No comments: