Thursday, March 09, 2006

Enjoy seeing naked senior citizens?

If you answered "yes" to that question, you'll be happy with the following news:
It may not be what Sharon Stone wants to discuss, but the actress is happy to confirm that, yes, she does indeed get naked in her next movie, the sequel to the 1992 hit "Basic Instinct."

In Israel to promote International Women's Day, Stone was badgered not about the fairer sex, but instead about her role as a sexed-up serial killer in "Basic Instinct 2" on Wednesday.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that a woman whose biggest claim to fame was flashing her snatch on the big screen nearly fifteen years ago wouldn't be taken absolutely seriously. Shocked and appalled. Well, appalled, anyway.
"People are just sitting there going, like, 'I don't care what she's saying. I don't care what she's saying. I just want to know is she getting naked? Is she getting naked in that movie? Is she naked? Nude? Nude? Naked? Do I see her boobies?"' the actress, now 48, told reporters, laughingly.

"So let's just get through to that. Yes! And now that I've cleared that up, let's just go to the next question, because nobody cares about anything else, really," she said.
*hurmph* I'm sorry--I just threw up a little in my mouth.

No comments: