Friday, April 27, 2007

Ten reasons why it would suck to be, like, eight feet tall

1. Constantly bumping your head into chandeliers.

2. Getting anything off of a bottom shelf.

3. Always having to sit in the front row at the movies. Because sitting in any other row would mean you wouldn't have any legroom. And everybody knows that sitting in the front row at the movies sucks.

4. And then everybody would yell "Down in front!" at you, so you can't win.

5. Shopping at the Big & Tall store. That place has a weird vibe, if you ask me.

6. Your feet would always hang off the end of the bed. And while that might keep your feet cool in the summer, you'd have to wear socks to bed in the winter.

7. You would be a very easy target for snipers. Like the easiest target in any crowd of people. Even most NBA players. And those guys tend to be really tall. I mean, not even Shaq or that really tall Chinese guy is eight feet tall. And they're both pretty damn tall.

8. But, then again, I saw this show on the History Channel about snipers, and it said that snipers take pride in stalking and killing difficult targets, so maybe snipers wouldn't be interested in taking you down if you were such an easy kill.

9. Yeah, I realize that last one wasn't really a reason why it would suck to be, like, eight feet tall. This is my blog, and I can write what I want. So there. Besides, it's pretty late.

10. I give up. I hope you're happy.

No comments: