Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sun rises again in east

In other news of the obvious, "tolerant" liberal protestors shouted down Ann Coulter as she was trying to make a speech on a college campus.
“We encourage diverse opinion at UConn, but this is blatant hate speech,” said Eric Knudsen, a 19-year-old sophomore journalism and social welfare major who heads campus group Students Against Hate.
Now, this is from an AP article without a byline, and I'm assuming Eric himself ain't the author, but I think it sure would be nice of whoever wrote the piece to get Eric to, you know, back up his assertion with an example or two. I guess we'll just have to take him at his word, though. Then again, why wouldn't you trust someone who's "Against Hate" on what's probably a semi-pro basis?

At least nobody threw any food at her this time. Not that the article mentions, anyway.

1 comment:

Muslihoon said...

I loved her comment once about liberal guys trying to attack a girl (Coulter) but failing miserably. I think she said they threw (food, I suppose) like girls. I like Coulter. I don't agree with everything she says, and she certainly uses hyperbole (which people tend to take a face value, creating an even more amusing outcome) to good effect. She jolts people, she gets a reaction. Very, very good.

It's quite hypocritical how liberals support free speech as long as it agrees with their agendas. If it doesn't, it's derided as hate speech. Isn't believing in free speech *and* hate speech contradictory? Silly people.