Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stalker terrorizes Washington community

Just when the residents of Anderson Island, Washington, thought they could breathe easy, this monster is back:
The "flower fairy" is back. Last spring flower bouquets and potted plants began appearing without explanation at the homes of numerous residents of this small island southwest of Tacoma.

After a summer hiatus, the practice has resumed, island Fire Chief Jim Bixler said.
The article doesn't say whether or not the cops have any leads, but let's hope they catch the bastard before this escalates.
Residents who received the deliveries said they heard a knock and answered the door to find a floral gift with a handwritten note saying, "Hope these make you smile." Each note is signed, "Love, the Flower Fairy."
Of course, this article is meant to be "cute," but when I leave my little "gifts" on womens' doorsteps under cover of night, the police put out an APB and alert the local news stations with a crudely drawn sketch that makes me look all sinister. I mean, how unfair is that?

What can I say, folks? I've got a lot of love to give.

No comments: