Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh well

On the plus side, I guess this means I won't have to change my voter registration to give the moonbats a hand at killing themselves:
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan, who has criticized President Bush and other elected officials for their war support since her son was killed in Iraq, said today that she won't run for office against U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

"I felt that putting pressure on her from the outside would be more effective than working from the inside," said Sheehan, 48, of Berkeley during a morning press conference.
Meh. My soul was already black enough, anyway.

In related but shocking news, Barbara Boxer actually said something intelligent:
"Maybe (Sheehan) is more valuable out there not as a candidate," Boxer said Tuesday.
Hell must have been unseasonably cool on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Muslihoon said...

Awwwwwwww. I was looking forward to having some fun with the Mother of Perpetual Weeping in the government.

Sean M. said...

Actually, I didn't want her anywhere near an elected office. Like I said in this post, I just wanted her candidacy to split the Dems during the primary, possibly making it easier for a Republican challenger to win Dianne Feinstein's Senate seat.