Thursday, February 02, 2006

Your three "straight" San Francisco dads are very disappointed

You know you're in trouble when the Olsen twins have to host your intervention:
Former Full House cutie Jodie Sweetin has earned herself a spot on the lengthy list of child stars gone wrong.

During an appearance on Good Morning America Wednesday, Sweetin, who played middle sister Stephanie Tanner on the hit sitcom, revealed that she is a recovering meth addict and once battled a daily drug habit.
She'd finished high school and college and got married to a cop after the show had ended, but then, "Two years ago, bored and unemployed, the former child star began experimenting with drugs as a way to pass the time."

You know, I get bored a lot, but I've never once found myself weighing whether I should play some computer solitaire or smoke some meth.

Because, duh, I shoot tar heroin. Meth is for losers.

No comments: