Monday, March 26, 2007

Remind me never to do that again

Guess who stepped on the cable for his laptop's AC adaptor this weekend, severing the already loose metal connecter from the cable, rendering it utterly useless? Guess who drove to Fry's the next day with the broken AC adaptor but not the information about which model of Toshiba Satellite computer he has, making it impossible to determine which kind of universal adaptor to buy? Guess who finally figured it out, drove to another store, and is now out a hundred bucks and change?

Yeah.

On the bright side, I treated myself to lunch here, and it was, as usual, damn good.

Update: I forgot to mention something else that was good about that day. I got to meet Andy's niece Josie for the first time. He has a picture of here posted here.

No comments: