Monday, July 23, 2007

"She's a very nice woman"

How come nothing like this ever happens to me while I'm at work? Probably because I do most of my work from home. But, still...
A mysterious blonde paid a visit to a petrol station shop in the small eastern German town of Doemitz on Sunday -- wearing nothing but a pair of golden stilettos and a thin gold bracelet.

The tall, slender woman strolled into the shop in the town of Doemitz on the warm afternoon and bought cigarettes, petrol station employee Ines Swoboda told Reuters on Monday.

"I wasn't surprised because she's come in naked before -- she's a very nice woman," Swoboda said, adding none of the other customers was bothered. The woman could have faced charges of creating a public disturbance if anyone had complained.
Um, based on the description of the woman in the article, I'd be surprised if anybody had complained.

And she bought some cigarettes, huh? I guess she probably had her money in her hand when she walked into the shop. I certainly hope she had her money in her hand.

No comments: