Thursday, November 08, 2007

A couple of questions for my (few) regular readers

Actually, it's a question for anybody who wants to chime in, so please respond in the comments to this post...

I've been thinking about signing up for AdSense ads here on my blog. I could honestly use a few extra bucks, and it's not like I could set up a tip jar or anything, seeing as how I don't do anything important here. After all, I'd be a real cretin if I thought I deserved any of your hard-earned money for posting stuff about dumb criminals and people who have bizarre sex fetishes. But some ads would, hopefully, provide me with a few bucks each month to spend on beer and smokes (and my charity work with blind orphans...yeah, the blind orphans...very important, that). I think the way the ads work is based on the content of the website and its popularity, so I'm probably not going to be pulling down any substantial sums of cold, hard cash.

So, what do you think? If the ads are really obtrusive (like at the very top of the page) I probably wouldn't do it. But if they're out of the way, I might. And would you bother to click on them?

Let me know what you think.

No comments: