Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Driving while indecent

You know, I've been to Illinois in the winter, and I've got to say that I'd think it would be too cold to do this kind of thing:
Word that a man was caught driving in the buff through town has Mayor Marion Presley hustling to get the real skinny out about the Illinois community: West Frankfort is not a nudist colony.

Police arrested Justin Flora, 34, of Marion, Ill., on Monday and charged him with two counts of public indecency after several female motorists reported him driving without a stitch of clothing.

Police Chief Jeff Tharp says Flora said he just liked to drive unencumbered to check out the ladies.
You know, I like to "check out the ladies," too, but I keep my clothes on while doing so. Trust me, everybody's happier that way.

No comments: