Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ten random songs, since I'm still awake

I haven't done one of these for a while, and I can't be bothered to find a story about a dumb criminal or some freaky sex this late, so here we go:

1. Foo Fighters - "Everlong (KROQ Acoustic)"
2. U2 - "All I Want Is You"
3. Patsy Cline - "I fall to Pieces"
4. Echo & the Bunnymen - "The Cutter"
5. Public Enemy - "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos" (A great song, but both Chuck D. and this reviewer seem to have missed out on the fact that the draft ended sometime in the seventies. Like Chuck says during the song, "Oh, well.")
6. The Sundays - "Wild Horses"
7. Lou Reed - "Perfect Day"
8. New Order - "Here to Stay"
9. Psychedelic Furs - "Heartbreak Beat"
10. David Bowie - "It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City"

Previous random song lists here, here, and here.

No comments: