Monday, June 30, 2008

Heartfelt thanks to all you Morons

This has been another great month for my little crapblog, thanks to all of you stopping by. I'm not sure, but this may have been the first time I've ever had more than six hundred visitors three months in a row. A lot of that is thanks to the creation of the Moronosphere, and the thanks for that go to Conservative Belle and doubleplusundead. And I want to give special thanks to the latter for making the mistake of inviting me giving me an opportunity to become a co-blogger over at his place. Hopefully, I haven't driven too many of his readers away.

It's really been an amazing month. Thanks again to everyone!

Update: I just noticed that even though I've been posting over at dpud regularly, I posted more this month than I have since August, 2006. Way to go, me.

No comments: