Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So long, suckers!

Since the whole Crazy Blog Money thing hasn't happened for me yet (I haven't hit the two buck mark on my Google Ads yet—thanks, guys!) I was thinking that I might never get rich off of the internets. Well, that all changed when I opened my e-mail tonight:
Hello.

Am Mr. Vincent, I work with a bank here in Ghana as an
accounting officer. I have just found out that a
foreign customer with us died last year without
leaving a next of kin to his funds and he has no known
family. The bank will keep the funds if it remains
unclaimed which will only favor the bank, so I decided
to look for a foreigner that will agree to inherit the
funds while I prepare grounds for it.

I deem it important to assure you that this is legal
and genuine and will be carried out officially too.
The claim itself is overdue and will be given prompt
attention by the bank upon your payment request while
I抣l give you exclusive details and support from here.
I am ready to give you 25% of the funds for your
support and I also guarantee the safety of your name
and details.

I'll furnish you with more details upon getting your
immediate response.

Thank you.

Vincent A.
Hey, since he says it's "legal and genuine" and "will be carried out officially too," it sounds totally, completely, one hundred percent legit. And besides, what would a reputable banker from Ghana have to gain by lying to me?

I'm finally rich, bitches!

No comments: