Wednesday, July 09, 2008

How did that get in there?

Not being a member of the fairer sex, I'm somewhat puzzled by this story. Somewhat aroused, too:
A British woman spoke of her surprise Wednesday after finding a baby bat in her bra.

Abbie Hawkins, 19, harboured the creature in her bosom for over four hours and had felt a slight twitching but thought it was her mobile phone vibrating.

Eventually, though, she checked and found the creature nestling in the padding pocket of her 34FF bra.

"Once I realised it was a bat I was shocked, but then I felt quite sorry for it really," Hawkins, a hotel receptionist from Norfolk, eastern England, told the Eastern Daily Press newspaper.
Why feel sorry for it? Sounds like a pretty lucky bat to me.

Oh, and why did she think it was her cell phone vibrating? I mean, what all is she keeping in there?

No comments: