Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh, dear God, why?

I've read a lot of articles about a lot of weird, pervy stuff in my day, but this one takes the cake:
Alan Patton, 56, was taken into custody on June 14 on suspicion he was hiding in a men's restroom and putting cups into urinals at Sports Ohio in Dublin, Ohio.

Police said Patton had turned off the urinals before putting the cups inside the urinal. He was charged with criminal mischief.

In 2006, Patton told police that he suffered from urophilia -- a sexual fetish involving urine.

He also told Gahanna police that drinking boy's urine made him feel like he was "drinking their youth," a WBNS report said.

"Even though it makes me sick, it is a release for me," Patton said in a police report. "It's almost spiritual. I feel like it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."
I know that in this day and age it's not p.c. to knock someone else's "spiritual" experiences, but YOU'RE DRINKING OTHER PEOPLES' PISS FOR FUCK'S SAKE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Oh, and he apparently won't be going to prison for this because "it is not against the law to drink someone's urine without their permission." That's probably because in saner times than these, nobody would have thought anybody would want to do such a thing.

No comments: