Friday, August 01, 2008

Natural fight

I'm not saying the dude should have been stabbed, but seriously, four cans of that swill for ten bucks? Come on:
Grady "Skip" Wilburn Dollar, 64, was accused of stabbing Mickey Joe Hill, 37, during a dispute early Thursday, said Sgt. Mark Richard of the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department.

Richard said the two men had been drinking together when Dollar gave Hill $10 and told him to go to the store for more. Richard said Hill brought back only four cans of Natural Light, a low-cost brand, and Dollar got mad that he didn't get more for his money.

"He said, 'For $10 you could have gotten a half case,'" said Richard. "Four cans of Natural Light only cost $3 or $4."

The victim then asked for one of the four beers and pushed the older man when he refused to hand one over, the investigator said.

"Then the suspect went to the kitchen, got a big butcher knife and came back and stabbed him," Richard said.
I guess I'd be pretty pissed off too if I gave someone ten bucks and they brought back four cans of Natty Light. Hell, I'd be pissed off if I gave someone money to buy beer and they brought back any amount of that crap.

No comments: