Thursday, August 28, 2008

The secret to beautiful skin is...what?

Look out Oxy, Stridex, and Proactiv, there's a new and effective skin care treatment out there:
A condom lubricant designed for sex workers and gay men has become a popular acne cure among female Cambodians, women in the capital and local media said Thursday.

Number One Plus, a water-based lubricant produced by health organisation Population Services International (PSI), is an excellent cure for acne, 29-year-old vendor Tep Kemyoeurn told AFP.

"After I used it for three days, all of my acne dried up and went away," she said. "Many people believe in it," she added.

Khen Vanny, 29, from Phnom Penh, told AFP that women of all ages have taken to using the lubricant to get rid of spots.

"It is very effective. Some people don't believe in it but people who do really get a good result," she said, adding: "My youngest sister and my aunt use it too."
What I want to know is, how in the world did anybody figure out that the lube from these particular condoms works on your face? Okay, scratch that. I really don't want to know.

No comments: