Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy's little girl

I wouldn't normally congratulate someone when their daughter ends up working at a strip joint, but in this case, I've got to say, good job, Omar!
A radical Islamic leader who moved to Lebanon after his exile from Britain three years ago was "shocked" to learn his daughter works as a pole dancer in London.

Yasmin Fostok, 27, daughter of radical Islamic cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, said she works at bars in the West End of London to put food on the table for her and her 3-year-old son, The Daily Mail reported Friday.

"I don't get on with my dad. I don't agree with his views -- I just get on with my life and that is it," she said. "I don't normally do topless work but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right."

Mohammed said from Lebanon he was "deeply shocked" to hear of his daughter's profession.
On a more serious note, let's all hope Ms. Fostok stays safe. Because I don't think it's much of a stretch to imagine he dad's shock turning into anger, and you've got to figure he still has plenty of Islamist buddies there in Londinistan who would be happy to do her some serious harm in the name of her family's "honor."

No comments: