Thursday, October 15, 2009

The amazing cross-dressing caper

I like booze and I like criminal stupidity, so you know that I love this story...
Police officers were called to the scene about 6:50 p.m. Tuesday after the store’s loss prevention officer confronted a person about 20 years old and 6 foot three inches tall, weighing 300 pounds, who left the store without paying for the alcohol and cola.

The individual was believed to be a man but was wearing a black dress, according to police spokesman Sean Kooistra.
Um, I understand the concept of disguising yourself while committing a crime, but I'm pretty sure part of that is choosing a disguise that's not going to instantly draw attention to yourself. I mean, not to be a backseat getaway driver or anything, but if you're a dude who's over six feet tall and packing 300 pounds, a rainbow wig and some oversized novelty sunglasses might seem a bit less conspicuous.

No comments: