Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is why God invented bedrooms

And showers. And hastily-cleared dining room tables. And basically anywhere other than carbon monoxide-filled garages as ideal settings for sex:
"A man and a woman retreated to their Volkswagen to have sex... Most likely the lovers turned on the engine to get warm," Interfax reported, citing a source in the Moscow police force. During a moment of "intimate closeness," the pair, in southern Moscow, inhaled the gas and died, the source added.
Well, at least they died doing what they loved. Inhaling noxious fumes.

No comments: