Monday, October 11, 2010

Best. Fundraiser. EVAR.

Most people who want to raise money for a worthy cause will use their creative or athletic talents. You know, putting on some kind of show or art exhibit or running a marathon. Being talentless and lazy, this is really more of my kind of thing:
A Canadian man is using the Internet to let people watch him pad around his house in his underwear to raise money for cancer awareness.

The man, identified only as a 38-year-old University of Toronto employee named Mark who is a testicular cancer survivor, has set up www.guyathome.com. If he stays at home for 25 straight days and gets 25,000 "likes" on Facebook, underwear maker Stanfield's Canada will donate $25,000 to the Canadian Cancer Society for testicular cancer awareness.
This gives me an idea...

I demand $25,000 from the public or I will purchase a webcam and begin lounging around my house in my underwear and broadcasting said underwear-lounging online. I should note that I'm pretty doughy and extremely pasty. Oh, and I might even let my balls hang out a little bit.

You have one week to comply with my demands.

No comments: