Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Look! It's Suicideman!

I don't have any super powers, but I don't think this one is something I'd necessarily want:
An 11-year-old boy in Brazil's northeastern city of Mossoro is drawing attention with his purportedly magnet-like qualities.

The Globo TV network has broadcast images of Paulo David Amorim demonstrating how forks, knives, scissors, cooking pans, cameras and other metal objects seem drawn to his body and remain stuck on his chest, stomach and back.
Yeah, see, the thing is that the power to attract knives and scissors toward my chest or stomach seems like the kind of power that could kind of easily kill me, and I'm really more interested in being able to punch criminals really hard in the face or sneaking around invisibly in the ladies' locker room.

No comments: