Thursday, February 24, 2011

See, this doesn't help

Also, it's pretty fucking disgusting:
[Paul Kausalik, 61] was taken to the police station for a formal blood test and asked to use the bathroom, police said. Officer Chad Langley said he could tell Kausalik had something in his mouth when he emerged from the bathroom.

"As I observed what he had in his mouth, I took a step back and began turning my head as he violently spit the contents of his mouth toward my face," Langley wrote in his report. "I felt the matter strike the left side of my face and head."

The report said the substance was identified as feces and Kausalik also had the waste on his hands.
Okay, I don't care how much the fact that the cops have pulled you over has angered you, stuffing poop in your mouth (much less spitting it at a cop) is just never a good idea. Seriously, most toddlers having a tantrum in a supermarket know better than that.

No comments: