Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Now there's something you don't see every day

I don't tend to spend much (okay, any) time in the woods of New Hampshire, but I'm pretty sure that this is a rare occurrence in those parts:
Authorities are investigating the discovery of a decomposing blue shark in the woods of New Hampshire.

Police say they found the 6- to 8-foot shark Thursday night after someone reported smelling something decomposing.
I also don't really have a nose for things that are decomposing. "Something smells bad" is just more of my default setting, seeing as how I am rarely around decomposing creatures of any kind.

The article goes on to say that they think someone caught the shark in the ocean and then dragged it out to the woods to get rid of it for some reason, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense but is more reassuring than the idea of the shark somehow flying there, I suppose.

No comments: